Sunday, August 10, 2014

August 10, 2014 - I Just Love Back to School Time!

Hello Kiser Roaring Readers and any fellow librarians/educators/friends!  I am so excited to be getting ready for a new school year!  Yes, it's true.  I used to love shopping for back to school supplies, a first-day-of-school outfit, and getting back to school with my friends!  So, as the 2014-15 school year is about to begin, I wish all of you great first day and a wonderful new school year.  Kiser students, I have lots of great new books to share with you!  See you soon in the library!

Fellow librarians and educators, may each of you have a great year as well.  We have such a special opportunity to make a difference each day, to inspire young people to love reading, and to encourage life-long learning!

I found this picture of me - I think was the first day of kindergarten...way back when...

Happy 2014-15!




No comments:

Post a Comment